2017 Equipment and Moldmakers Leadership Summit
- Date: February 26 - March 1, 2017
- Held At: Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
The theme of the 2017 Equipment and Moldmakers Leadership Summit is “The Multi-Generational Workforce: How to Succeed in Today's Marketplace.” There will be interactive discussions focused on the multi-generational workforce and how to build a cohesive and innovative workforce to be successful in today's global marketplace. There will also be presentations from the plastics industry, local manufacturers, and the U.S. military sharing insight into building a strong workforce and plenty of networking opportunities with like-minded professionals.
The Equipment Council is proud to be hosting a conference that is beneficial for the entire plastics industry and welcomes all who are interested to join in this significant dialogue.
You don’t want to miss this conference.
The 2017 Spring Fluoropolymers Division Conference will be co-located with this event.
For more information, contact:
Director, Industry Affairs - Equipment Council
DPalmer@plasticsindustry.org | (202) 974-5247
Senior Manager, Industry Affairs - Equipment Council
KMasterson@plasticsindustry.org | 202.974.5296
Agenda & Highlights
Network with your industry peers as you learn about:
- The multi-generational workforce as a key to gaining and maintaining a competitive advantage for success in today's global marketplace
- Strategies and methods professionals from the plastics industry, local manufacturers, and the U.S. military use to build a strong and competitive workforce
- The newest generation of workers and how to integrate them into today's workforce from keynote speaker Buddy Hobart, Founder and President of Solutions 21
- Committee on Equipment Statistics (CES) Annual Meeting to be held at the same location on Wednesday, March 1
PLASTICS Member Early
(Extended to Feb. 1, 2017)
$795 PLASTICS Member Regular $895 Non-Member Early
(Extended to Feb. 1, 2017)
$1,050 Non-Member Regular $1,150 FLiP (eligible individuals under 40 yr old) $695 Spouse $495
Attendees may click here to reserve a hotel room online.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona 85044
Guests may click here to reserve at our special rate of $239 + taxes per night, or call 877-800-4888 and reference “Equipment and Moldmakers Summit” to ensure you get the discounted rate.
Room-block deadline is February 3, 2017
- Larger-than-average guest rooms, separate sitting area, wet bar
- 6 unique dining venues
- 18-hole golf course with par 71 layout, mountain vistas
- Bar and grille, fire pits, waterpark and lazy river, private pool for adults, spa and fitness center
Resort 10 minutes from PHX Sky Harbor Int’l Airport
Interested in Sponsoring This Event? Contact:
Director, Key Accounts
firstname.lastname@example.org | 202-999-2522
You May Also Be Interested In...
EquipmentMoldmakers and manufacturers of plastics machinery and equipment engage in the Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS) through the Equipment Council, one of four industry councils that represent the plastics supply chain end to end. The Equipment Council works to increase the visibility of the...
2017 Spring Fluoropolymers Division ConferenceSave the date for the next meeting of the Fluoropolymers Division of the Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS). Building off record-setting attendance, this meeting is positioned to bring more value than ever to your bottom line. Join fellow plastics industry professionals for a look at where...