2017 Spring Fluoropolymers Division Conference
- Date: February 26 - 28, 2017
- Held At: Arizona Grand Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
Register for the next meeting of the Fluoropolymers Division of the Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS). Building off record-setting attendance, this meeting is positioned to bring more value than ever to your bottom line. Join fellow plastics industry professionals for a look at where the fluoropolymer market is heading next.
This event will be co-located with the 2017 Equipment and Moldmakers Leadership Summit.
For more information, contact:
Vice President Technical and Industry Affairs
email@example.com | (202) 974-5280
Join us at the Spring 2017 Fluoropolymer Division Conference for two days of industry specific information for materials suppliers and processors.
- Mark Greenwood of Greenwood Environmental Counsel, PLL will give a global regulatory update on the latest regulations impacting the fluoropolymers industry.
- Robert C. Fry, Jr., PhD, CBE of Robert Fry Economics (formerly of DuPont) will give an economic update.
- An industry specific presentation by Robert Fry, former Chief Economist, DuPont
- California Proposition 65 and the steps members should take for compliance
- TSCA – Update on reform and implementation requirements
- State of the industry report from leading manufacturers
- The economics of fracking and effects on the industry
Thank you to our sponsors:
For sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Director, Key Accounts
firstname.lastname@example.org | 202.999.2522
Registration fees are:
Membership Type Early Bird Fee
(Extended to Feb. 1, 2017)
Regular Fee Member $790 $850 Non-Member $1000 $1100 FLiP N/A $500 Spouse N/A $200
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona 85044
The deadline to get a discounted hotel room has passed.
You may visit the hotel's website to book a room, or call 877-800-4888.
Hotel features include:
- Larger-than-average guest rooms, separate sitting area, wet bar
- 6 unique dining venues
- 18-hole golf course with par 71 layout, mountain vistas
- Bar and grille, fire pits, waterpark and lazy river, private pool for adults, spa and fitness center
Resort 10 minutes from PHX Sky Harbor Int’l Airport
You May Also Be Interested In...
Fluoropolymers DivisionFluoropolymers are plastic materials that have a variety of uses in flexible plastic applications, including as a highly durable coating for wires used to transmit data (internet, telecommunications, etc.), high performance gaskets and seals, nonstick applications and in a variety of military...
28th Annual Compounders ConferenceGet up-to-date information that is pertinent to the flexible vinyl industry. For more information, contact: Terry PetersVice President Technical and Industry Affairstpeters@plasticsindustry.org | (202) 974-5280
2017 Equipment and Moldmakers Leadership SummitThe theme of the 2017 Equipment and Moldmakers Leadership Summit is “The Multi-Generational Workforce: How to Succeed in Today's Marketplace.” There will be interactive discussions focused on the multi-generational workforce and how to build a cohesive and innovative workforce to be successful in...