2017 Summer PMDAC (Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Applications Committee)
For more information, contact:
Senior Director, Industry Affairs
- Date: June 13, 2017
- Held At: Lord Baltimore Hotel, Baltimore, Maryland
Preceding PLASTICS’ Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Packaging Materials Committee (FDCPMC) International Symposium, PLASTICS’ Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Applications Committee (PMDAC) will hold the annual summer meeting on Tuesday, June 13th. Registration for the PMDAC meeting is free of charge.
Meeting Highlights include:
- Discuss and exchange knowledge about issues/concerns along the supply chain, and provide useful guidance and the formulation of strategies that promote sound science and good public policy.
- Review regular meetings, conference calls and webinars on topics such as:
- Change and Certification of Materials in Medical Devices Resource Guide
- Updates on the eCTD requirements for Type III DMFs
- Information on changes to USP <661.1>
- Upcoming webinars
- Executive Summary on Marketing Claims related to Phthalates
Get more bang for your buck:
- If interested, you can attend the FDCPMC International Symposium following the PMDAC meeting.