Recycling Committee Spring 2017 Meeting
For more information, contact:
- Date: April 5 - 6, 2017
- Held At: PLASTICS offices, Washington, District Of Columbia
Join us for this in-person meeting of the Recycling Committee at PLASTICS on Thursday, April 6th from 9am EST to 4pm EST. There will also be a networking opportunity on the night of Wednesday, April 5th at 7pm EST during a Nationals VS Marlins MLB game.
Programming highlights include:
- Speaker Jennifer Gerhold from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation will present on the Beyond 34: Recycling and Recovery for a New Economy initiative.
- Craig Cookson from the American Chemistry Council will provide an update on work being done by the Plastics Energy Recovery Team, including an update on technology commercialization and regulatory changes that are expanding energy recovery opportunities for plastics.
The PLASTICS government affairs team will update the Recycling Committee on a variety of issues including:
- State legislative update.
- Review of the new administration’s activities relating to trade, monetary policy and issues impacting the plastics industry.
- Overview of the work being done by the American Progressive Bag Alliance to defeat bag bans and other forms of plastic packaging.
This event is for members only. Registration fees include a ticket to a MLB game and a $25 food voucher at the stadium.
This event is open to members only.
+ Ticket to a Washington Nationals VS Seattle Mariners
+ a $25 Food Voucher for the Game
PLASTICS has a discounted room rate at the Kimpton Rouge Hotel for $289/night. The group code to receive the discount is 11120102490. You may use this code when reserving a room online.
The cut off date to make reservations is Tuesday, March 14.