Degradable Additives Webinar
November 5, 2013
In this session the SPI Bioplastics Council provided the latest information about issues and questions of concern in order to support the plastics industry, consumers, retailers and others in identifying unsubstantiated and misleading product claims. Topics addressed included:
- What is the new terminology being used and what does it really mean?
- What is the actual degradation process of these additives?
- What impact does use of these additives have on the composting and recycling infrastructure?
- What is being done now at a Federal and State level to address misleading product claims?
- What recommendations does the Bioplastics Council have for industry professionals?
|| Free for members
$299 for non-members
Purchase the archived webinar now!