Of the 22 plastics companies named Plastics News Best Places to Work for 2023, more than a third are members of the Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS), and we want to take this opportunity to congratulate them.
- Asahi Kasei Asaclean Americas (Parsippany, New Jersey) Manufacturer of widely used compounds for cleaning plastics equipment.
- Colortech Inc. (Morristown, Tennessee) Manufacturer of plastics color and additive concentrates used in numerous consumer products.
- M. Holland Co. (Northbrook, Illinois) A leading international distributor of thermoplastic resin in a broad range of markets.
- Progressive Components (Wauconda, Illinois) Provider of advanced tooling solutions for enhancing mold performance.
- PureCycle Technologies Inc. (Orlando, Florida) Recycling innovator focused on the circularity of polypropylene plastic.
- RJG Inc. (Traverse City, Michigan) Solutions focused on quality in molded plastic parts, reducing landfill scrap, improving safety standards, and more.
- US Extruders Inc. (Westerly, Rhode Island) Extrusion machines, as well as screws for all brands of single-screw plastic, silicone, and rubber extruders.
- Westminster Tool Inc. (Plainfield, Connecticut) Complex injection mold systems, composite tooling, and high-performance component production.
Companies are selected for the list based on workplace policies and practices and direct assessments from employees gathered via survey (a minimum 80 percent survey response rate is required).
Our PLASTICS members and the rest of the Plastics News Best Places to Work for 2023 will be formally recognized at the Plastics News Executive Forum, February 28, in Clearwater, Florida.